TTM Healthcare is recruiting a Theatre Staff Nurse for a state-of-the-art private hospital which is dedicated to orthopaedics in North Dublin.
The hospital provides services in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries. Shoulder, hip and knee joint replacement surgery, Strength & Conditioning, Spinal assessment / spinal surgery, Hand, foot and ankle surgery. It also has a fully equipped Sports & Exercise Medicine Department, a state-of-the-art Physiotherapy and Performance Rehabilitation Departments, and MRI / X-Ray services.
The successful candidate will work in a busy orthopaedic theatre with a wide caseload of patients including Hip & Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy, and Spinal Surgery.
- Have a minimum of 1 year post registration experience, A recognised Theatre course is desirable but not essential.
- Previous orthopaedic experience
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Can work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions
- Be of good character.
- Candidates must be a registered with An Bord Altranais on the General Division of the live register and be eligible to work in Ireland.
39 hours per Working Week, Monday to Sunday
For further information please call Tara @ 01-5136740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org