TTM Healthcare has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Porter on a temporary basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW by clicking the link below.
The Role: Porter
The role of a Porter is to transport people, equipment and supplies between different departments of the service. Along with transporting general clinical waste and hazardous materials.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Transporting patients and equipment to different departments of the service.
• Loading and unloading of deliveries, including equipment and laundry.
• Removal of general and clinical waste.
• Collecting items from local town for the service.
• Covering reception as needed.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
• Previous Porter experience an advantage
Requirements/Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have or be willing to complete:
• Garda Vetting
• Manual Handling
• Fire Safety
• BOC Oxygen Training
*Possibility of on-site training
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
• Market leading rates of pay
• Continued personal & professional development
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
• Access to our training department
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW by clicking the link below – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.