TTM are now recruiting a panel of Healthcare Assistants to work on a locum basis in an acute setting in Waterford.
If you're a qualified Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people then we want to hear from you. This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in an acute hospital setting and allows you to choose your own availability!
This opportunity is for agency Healthcare Assistants to work in an acute setting in Waterford as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Candidates would need to be available throughout the week, for mainly day shifts.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A minimum of a FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits).
- At least 3 months recent experience in a Hospital Setting as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have Hepatitis B vaccinations received.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
When you join the TTM team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours - you give your own availability!
- Ongoing Training.
- 24 hour on call support.
To be considered for an interview, scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now - The next step up in your career starts here.