TTM are now recruiting a panel of Healthcare Assistants for agency work in an ID setting in Youghal, Co. Cork.
If you are a qualified Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people we wan to hear from you. This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in an ID setting and allows you to choose your own availability! Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of patients.
This opportunity is for agency Healthcare Assistants to work on a Locum basis and candidates would need to be flexible and available for a range of shifts including days and nights throughout the week.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits).
- At least 3 months recent experience in a caring/support/specialising role.
- have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds or work in a team orientated setting.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have Hepatitis B vaccinations received.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must be available to cover a range of day/night shifts. you may also be called last minute to cover shifts as the need arises.
When you join our team you can expect:
- Market leading rate of pay.
- Continues personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
To be considered for an interview, hit the green APPLY button at the top of the page - The next step up in your career starts here.