TTM Healthcare has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Catering Assistant on an temporary basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW by clicking the link below.
The Role: Catering Assistant
The role of a catering assistant is to help in the kitchen and to be responsible for hygiene and cleanliness within food preparation areas. Also interacting with patients at mealtimes and ensuring dietary requirements are adhered to.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Food serving and taking order
• Ensuring dietary requirements of patients is met
• Washing of kitchen equipment
• Possible aid to food prep
• Removal of rubbish to and waste material to authorised disposal points
• Reporting defects or inefficiencies to supervisor
• Working with the catering team to ensure smooth high standard service is delivered
Requirements/Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have or be willing to complete:
• Garda Vetting
• Manual Handling Training
• HACCP Level 1 & 2 training
• Fire Safety Training
• The ability to work on his/her own and as part of a team
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Previous catering experience is a distinct advantage
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
• Market leading rates of pay
• Continued personal & professional development
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
• Access to our training department
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW by clicking the link below – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.