Senior Dietitian required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of our client located in Dublin.
This is a part time post (18.5 hours a week) with an expected duration of 3-4 months .The position is based in a busy rehabilitation hospital for orthopedic and older persons.
The Dietician will:
- Provide a dietetic service that is evidence based and prioritised.
- Recognises the need for effective self-management of workload, available time and resources.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and calculation of requirements and devise and implement appropriate nutritional care plans.
- Monitor and evaluate intervention outcomes.
- Actively participate in the development of nutrition and dietetic services.
- Review existing resources and compile, develop and evaluate new resources to support and meet the needs of the target patients.
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct and clinical governance.
- Seek the advice of relevant personnel when appropriate/as required.
- Liaise with catering staff in development of menus and specialised therapeutic diets in accordance with National Standards for Hospitals.
- Liaise and contribute effectively with multidisciplinary teams, staff colleagues as per all relevant issues.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and case conferences when requested to do so.
Promote a culture that values equality, diversity and respect in the workplace
CORU registered Dietitian
Minimum 3 years Post qualification experience is essential.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please submit your updated CV. For more information, call Silvia on 065 6869399, ext 223.