CNM/Person in Charge- Intellectual Disabilities Service -Co Louth
TTM Healthcare are currently looking for a Person in Charge/CNM on a Full time basis for a private client in Co Louth offering excellent rates of pay and career progression opportunities.
Our Client provides residential support for adults who present with one or more complex issues, including Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and/or Intellectual Disability. They also provide services for adults who present with both an intellectual disability and Mental Health difficulties and who may display varying degrees of behaviours that challenge.
Due to expansion an opportunity has arisen for a Person in Charge to Join this facility.
Purpose of this post
The overall objective of this position is to manage and provide care to the highest professional standards, which meets the practical, physical and emotional needs of service users, with an ID/ABI. To assist persons with a disability to achieve their highest level of functioning in order to maintain independence or to improve skills that will make them more independent.
The core purpose of the post, is within a person centred philosophy, to be responsible for the overall management of the assigned services, working in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team. He/She will ensure services to persons with a disability are provided within a relationship which is based on respect and equality and that promotes their independence.
The Manager will also be responsible for the supervision and assessment of staff under his/her direction and to take a leadership role in clinical governance including quality assurance, practice development and clinical practice.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a Social Care/Nursing Degree (or equivalent Healthcare Qualification).
- Have a minimum three years Managerial Experience within the Health Sector.
- Hold a recognised Managerial Qualification (minimum level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
- Where appropriate, be registered in the relevant Division of the Live Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais or be entitled to be so registered.
Why choose TTM Healthcare Recruitment?
- We will provide guidance and help your further your nursing career
- Our application process is completed in one click!
- We have honest, reputable consultants who have in-depth knowledge of the nursing market
- We will assist and support you throughout your employment process and engage with clients on your behalf
- We hold long-standing relationships with our clients in the public/ private and voluntary sector.
- You are important to us!
*All enquiries are confidential*
Interested in this CNM/PIC Intellectual Disabilities role in Co Louth?
If you are seeking a new role in your nursing career and would like to speak with a consultant for assistance on the nursing market, simply hit the apply now button. Once complete, your C.V. will be reviewed and Nursing Recruitment Consultant Cliona will be in contact to discuss further. 01-5136740