Advanced Community Care Nurse
Staff nurses required nationwide for advanced home care service involving paediatric patients with complex medical needs including invasive and non-invasive ventilators, skin Disorders, Life Limiting illnesses or congenital disorders.
This position is suitable for either a Children's Nurse or a General Nurse with paediatric or community experience.
This is a permanent position and is available on a full time or part time basis.
- RGN/RCN with NMBI Registration
- At least 1 years experience in an acute setting
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Advanced Paediatric Training provided
- Flexible Rosters
- Continuing Professional Development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Defined career paths for all staff
- Full and part time contracts available
- Working within a supportive environment
For more information, please call Tara on 01-5136740 or email email@example.com