Cath Lab - Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2)
CNM2 required for a growing unit in this leading hospital, based in North Dublin. This is a full time permanent position and could be suitable for a CNM1 hoping for career progression
The role of the Cath Lab Manager includes overseeing nursing care to patients admitted for cardiac catheterisation and vascular procedures in the Cath Lab and Radiology Department. The CNM2 will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, co-ordination of the units and the effective and efficient management of resources by leading, managing and developing the nursing and health care assistant team to ensure excellence in patient care.
- To provide efficient and effective management in the Cath Lab in such a way as to provide a safe environment for patients and staff
- To supervise, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team, the delivery of patient care.
- To manage all operational aspects of the Cath Lab ensuring maximum utilisation of time and resources by arranging Consultant’s schedule and facilitate requests for additional lists.
- To provide clinical leadership and specialist clinical advice, direction and support to nursing staff enabling the development and maintenance of a quality nursing service.
- Ensure all Hospital policies and procedures are implemented and available for staff.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Regulations, ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Deputise for the CNM III/ADON in her/his absence
The suitable candidate for this role must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered General Nurse with the NMBI
- Have at least 3 years experience in Cath Lab/Cardiovascular/Coronary Care/Radiology Nursing
- Have at least 2 years management experience
- Management course desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Location allowances for working in specialised area
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social
- Supported Education and Professional Development
- Opportunities for career progression
A full job description is available on request.
For more information or to apply, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV via the Apply link
Enquiries are treated with strict confidence