On behalf of our client, TTM Healthcare are recruiting Staff Nurses for permanent positions in an elderly care facility located in West Kerry.
About our client:
Our client provides long-term residential/continuing care and short-term convalescent and respite care for 48 residents.
Our client has a large communal space and which consists of a main lounge, sitting room and dining room for their residents. This services hosts fantastic art sessions for its residents and religious services for those who wish to attend.
The successful staff nurse will be required to listen to, learn from, support and work to achieve the priorities of the service users and to monitor and meet their physical/mental/social/emotional and behavioural needs.
8am - 8pm (days)
8pm - 8am (nights)
Our client is offering part-time and full-time opportunities within their service.
Our client will offer you €18-€20 per hour with additional benefits such as
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Night Premiums
- Sunday Premiums
- Bank Holiday Premiums
What can I do for you?
- Provide you with in-depth knowledge of the nursing market to date.
- Complete in-depth screening to understand your needs.
- Assist you with the submission of your C.V. and fast-track it to our clients.
- Liaise directly on your behalf and our client's behalf with regards to any queries and required communication.
- Manage the interview process
- Provide you with tools and preparation prior to the interview
- Manage your offer letters / references and any required documentation
- Ensure a smooth process from start to finish to allow you to focus on your work/personal/family life
For more Information contact AMY on 01 5136740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a change in your nursing career and would like the advise and assistance from a Nursing Recruitment Consultant who can point you in the right direction, simply submit your most recent Curriculum Vitae to this advert. Once your Curriculum Vitae has been recieved and reviewed, TTM Healthcare Nursing Team Recuitment Consultant, Sarah Byrne will be in contact to discuss your career in greater detail.