TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting a Staff Nurse in a busy Inpatient Ward for a state-of-the-art private hospital which is dedicated to orthopaedics in Dublin.
The hospital provides services in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries. Shoulder, hip and knee joint replacement surgery, Strength & Conditioning, Spinal assessment / spinal surgery, Hand, foot and ankle surgery. It also has a fully equipped Sports & Exercise Medicine Department, a state-of-the-art Physiotherapy and Performance Rehabilitation Departments, and MRI / X-Ray services.
- Previous orthopaedic experience desirable but not essential
- Opportunity to train in specialist disciplines such as Orthopaedics
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Be of good character.
- Candidates must be a registered with An Bord Altranais on the General Division of the live register and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is required for this position
This is a full-time permanent post working 39 hours per week Monday to Sunday.
For further information please call Tara @ 01-5136740 or email email@example.com