TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting Social Workers for a number of roles based in North Dublin.
We are looking for both graduate and experienced Social Workers who display can display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
These are full time roles, working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and are a minimum of 3 months on various teams including: Assessment & Intervention, Child Protection, Fostering & Children in Care
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
- Registration with CORU or in process of
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
- Access to a car and full drivers' licence.
- The Social Worker will:
- Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and groups.
- Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
- Manage and prioritise a caseload appropriate to the post.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
- Work within current legislation, relevant policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols as laid down by the employer.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace
- Keep the Team Leader fully informed and up to date on all significant matters.
When you join TTM Healthcare you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning agency 2002-2018.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Access to our training department.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assistance and detailed review of cv content and format/interview technique if required
- Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity -
The next step up in your career starts here!
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please call Amy on 065-6869300 ext. 116