On behalf of our client, TTM Healthcare are recruiting a Person In Charge (CNM2) for an Intellectual Disability Service located in Ballylanders Co. Limerick. The persons appointed will be responsible for the day to day running of an Autism specific day & residential service, ensuring that the optimum standard of service is provided to our service users.
- 37.5hours per week
- Day Duty
Our client has a successful track record in developing, strengthening and sustaining improved services for children and adults. Our clients provides a training centre and holds top facilities for their service users which have taken them to the Olympics on a National / International and World level!
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Responsibilities:
- Staff & Leadership
- Professional & Clinical Responsibility
- Health & Safety
- Not less than five years' experience working with children/adults with an intellectual disability in a residential setting.
- Proven managerial skills with not less than three years' experience at management level.
- A detailed knowledge of HIQA.
- Experience of managaing residential budgets.
- Up to date NMBI registration is essential.
- Competitive Pay Scale
- National Federation of Voluntary Bodies Pension – Defined Contribution & Life Insurance
- Option available to join Income Continuance
- Incremented HSE Pay Scales
- Excellent premiums
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Annual Leave
- Free access to hydrotherapy pool, running track and gym after hours
- Yoga Sessions, held on campus, after work
- All legislative leave
- Time in Lieu
- Training – mandatory & external
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Illness Benefit
- Bike to Work Scheme
If you are interested in the above position, simply send your most up to date C.V. to this advert.
*Applications are strictly confidential