TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting Social Workers for community Mental Health based in Dublin City Centre
We are looking for both graduate and experienced Social Workers who can display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
These are full time roles, working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and are a minimum of 3 months in an acute setting.
The Social Worker will:
- Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
- Manage and prioritise a caseload appropriate to the post.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
- Work within current legislation, relevant policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols as laid down by the employer.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Keep the Team Leader fully informed and up to date on all significant matters.
A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
Registration with CORU
Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
Professional approach to work
Flexibility in work practice
Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
Access to a car and full drivers licence.
Market leading rates of pay.
Opportunity to work with an award winning agency 2002-2018.
Continued personal & professional development.
The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
Access to our training department.
Flexible working hours.
Assistance and detailed review of cv content and format/interview technique if required
Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required
When you join TTM Healthcare you can expect:
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity -
The next step up in your career starts here!
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please call Amy on 065-6869300 ext. 116