Bariatric Nurse required for an internationally accredited clinic based in Dublin. This is a full time permanent position, based on a 39 hour week.
The Bariatric Nurse will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care for a caseload of patients who will undergo bariatric surgery, and coordinate with the bariatric coordinators and Surgeons.
- Provide support and give advice pre and post operatively to ensure the delivery of high quality care. This may be face to face or via telephone/text or email
- Complete accurate pre- operative screening including the measurement of baseline observations, venepuncture and swabs where appropriate
- Carry out gastric band adjustment clinics
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills with patients and other health care professionals
- Carry out x-ray band adjustment clinics when necessary
- To keep clear and accurate care records including the management of sensitive and confidential information
3 years post registration experience in a surgical setting
Must be able to perform gastric band adjustment
Must have Bariatric knowledge and strong communication skills
Free/Discounted Cosmetic Treatments
30% Discount in Hospital Pharmacy
21 Days Annual Leave
For more information, please call Leona on 015136740 or email email@example.com
You can also send your CV using the link to Apply