DUAL QUALIFIED RGN/RCN (Night Duty)
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a RGN/RCN dual qualified nurse for a surgical ward of a well-established private hospital in Dublin. This position is for permanent night duty.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the department and in the hospital.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the staff nurse:
- Responsibilities include assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care, using a holistic approach.
- When providing patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress.
- Supervise and assess student nurses and other junior staff in the clinical area.
- The Registered Nurse must adhere to Code of Professional Practice and Behaviours Is aware and understands the need to adhere to hospital and /or professional standards, policies and procedures, relevant to there are of practice. Communicates effectively in English language, written and spoken, as appropriate to job requirements.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered with the Irish Nursing Board, NMBI under the General and Children's Division
- At least 1 year post registration experience in an acute hospital
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Summer Leave Initiative
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Development & Educational Support
- Wellness at Work
To apply for this position or for more information, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to email@example.com
You can also send your CV via the link to Apply