TTM have immediate vacancies on an agency basis for 15 experienced Nurses with Challenging behaviour experience. You will be working
with some of Ireland's largest intellectual disability services in Co. Clare
Work is available in Residential and Respite Units with some additional work in Day Service Units. Shifts vary from short days, long days, sleepovers and nights. All work is based on your own availability. You will be required to work with service users with mild to moderate complex needs.
Required Education,Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Active NMBI Pin
The ideal applicant will have:
- Have an up to date CPR and PMH (courses available through TTM)
- Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults (course available through TTM)
- Have Fire Safety and Mapa (course available through TTM)
- Have experience in working in the area of challenging behaviour
- Have a full drivers licence
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading HSE rates of pay.
- Weekly hours available.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to start the application process.