TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers to work in a friendly and caring nursing home environment on a locum basis in Greystones, Co. Wicklow
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Support Workers to work alongside Elderly in a nursing home environment in Wicklow. We are looking for a friendly, approachable individual with great people skills and and looking to work to the best of their ability. You will be considered to do a mix of shifts from day, nights and sleepovers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a FETAC 5 in Healthcare
- Previous experience with elderly
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to start the application process.