TTM Healthcare are recruiting Registered Nurses who are seeking full-time permanent positions on behalf of a variety of hospitals located in Dublin North, Dublin South and Dublin City Centre.
Our clients provide select facilities and acute care services including orthopaedics, physiotherapy, cardiology, women’s health, urology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ENT, neurology, general surgery, comprehensive cancer care and emergency medicine.
Our clients in Dublin have a full range of vacancies from Staff Nurse level to Directors of Nursing. I have captured below some of the most up to date vacancies:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cath Lab
- Emergency Department
- Registration with NMBI
- Previous acute staff nurse experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Welcome bonus
- Premium pay for night shifts and weekends
- Maternity Leave Scheme
- Education Sponsorship: including financial support and study leave
- Excellent working conditions
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training
- Career development
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
- Local business discounts
- Discounted treatment rates
- Discounted Pharmacy rates
What can I do for you?
- Provide you with in-depth knowledge of the nursing market to date.
- Complete in-depth screening to understand your needs.
- Assist you with the submission of your C.V. and fast-track it to our clients.
- Liaise directly on your behalf and our client's behalf with regards to any queries and required communication.
- Manage the interview process
- Provide you with tools and preparation prior to the interview
- Manage your offer letters / references and any required documentation
- Ensure a smooth process from start to finish to allow you to focus on your work/personal/family life.
If you are seeking a change in your nursing career and would like the advise and assistance from a Nursing Recruitment Consultant who can point you in the right direction, simply submit your most recent Curriculum Vitae to this advert. Once your Curriculum Vitae has been recieved and reviewed, TTM Healthcare Nursing Team Recruitment Consultant, Sarah Byrne will be in contact to discuss your career in greater detail.