Our client provides select facilities and acute care services including orthopaedics, physiotherapy, cardiology, women’s health, urology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ENT, neurology, general surgery, comprehensive cancer care and emergency medicine.
Our clients in Dublin have a full range of Staff Nurse vacancies in the areas shown below:
- Clinical Facilitation
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Cath Lab
- Emergency Department
Registration with NMBI
Previous acute staff nurse experience
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Welcome bonus
- Premium pay for night shifts and weekends
- Maternity Leave Scheme
- Education Sponsorship: including financial support and study leave
- Excellent working conditions
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training
- Career development
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
- Local business discounts
- Discounted treatment rates
- Discounted Pharmacy rates
What can I do for you?
- Provide you with in-depth knowledge of the nursing market to date.
- Complete in-depth screening to understand your needs.
- Assist you with the submission of your C.V. and fast-track it to our clients.
- Liaise directly on your behalf and our client's behalf with regards to any queries and required communication.
- Manage the interview process
- Provide you with tools and preparation prior to the interview
- Manage your offer letters / references and any required documentation
- Ensure a smooth process from start to finish to allow you to focus on your work/personal/family life.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions and would like to discuss them further in confidence, simply apply to this advert with your most up to date Curriculum Vitae and Sarah Byrne will be in contact to discuss further.