TTM Healthcare in partnership with our client are currently recruiting for an experienced Endoscopy nurse for a large state of the art hospital in Dublin.
This hospital is considered to be an employer of choice for nurses for it's facilities, location, staff benefits and supportive environment.
The Department offers a wide variety of services which include Endoscopy, Day Case and Minor Surgery procedures and the opening hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm. This is a full-time position and based on a permanent contract.
- Working as a member of the nursing team and perform duties as allocated by the Clinical Nurse Manager 2.
- Delivering skilled practical care to patients and participate in the monitoring of the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, ensuring a patient centred focus.
- Be aware of the multifaceted needs of Endoscopy patients and provide a holistic support service for them and their families.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant guidelines, policies, procedures and relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Promoting the delivery of a high standard of care to all Endoscopy patients.
- Registered under the General Division of the NMBI.
- One year's nursing experience in Endoscopy
- Have strong clinical and professional ability
- Competitive Salary
- Access to a pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Development Opportunities
- Sports and Social
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The hospital in centrally located and is easily accessible by public transport. Free car parking is also available for staff.
To apply for this role, please send your CV using the link to Apply
For enquiries, please call Leona on (+353) 01 5136740 or send an email to email@example.com
Not for you, but know someone who might be interested? We offer an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus of up to €200