TTM Healthcare have exciting new roles available for Intellectual Disability Nurses and General Nurses with Challenging Behaviour experience. These positions are based on a Locum Agency basis where you have full control of the hours and days you work.
The work is available in a number of Intellectual Disability Services across Dublin.
The rates of pay are per the HSE Pay Scale Rates.
Benefits of working agency:
- Flexibility in your working Life
- Weekly Payment
- Choice of days/nights and sleepovers
- Mixture of hours available
- Working between different services
Interested candidates must be:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Have experience in challenging behaviour
- Have the required Training courses completed/or willing to complete courses
- Have availability for 2 shifts a week
Main duties include providing care to service users with mild to complex care needs. Support from Health Care Assistants and Social care staff is also provided.
To register for flexible agency work:
Send an up to date CV to email@example.com