TTM are Ireland's Largest Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018, an accolade no specialised recruitment business has been awarded this title to date. Our ambition is to stand out in the market as a disruptor, bring a more human, and personalised approach to recruitment. Our Four Values: Integrity, Precision, Pioneering and Community allow us to bring our Brand to life.
TTM are looking for an ambitious 360 Recruitment Consultant to join us in our HQ in Ennis to work a a Permanent Recruitment Desk
We're currently recruiting within our Nursing Team and are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
You'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding and fostering strong candidate relationship for current and future utilisation.
- A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client visits, retention of existing clients, attending networking events and constantly seeking feedback.
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, colleges and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
- Identification of key client influencers, adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
- Achieving weekly KPI's set by division manager.
- Any other duties as and when required.
What you need to succeed?
- Ability to demonstrate that you are sales driven, results-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure.
- Ability to be confident, professional and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be creative and innovative when solving problems
- Be ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
- High standard of computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Ability to deliver Results
- Commercially Bright
We reward High Performance: 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success.
Career Building - we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
Health - A suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social & Private Healthcare looking after your health and wellbeing
Security - offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
Giving Back - we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
Fun - Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish