TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers to work in a leading Homecare Service on a locum basis in Dun Laoghaire Co.Dublin
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Support Workers to work alongside Elderly in their own residents This role does not involve any lifting or hoisting and you will be assisting people in their daily activities.
This job is for qualified, experienced Support Workers who will be working along side clients in their own residents.basis as agency staff.
Monday to Friday- 8/9am to 5/6pm
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a FETAC 5 in Healthcare
- Previous experience with elderly
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to start the application process.