Medical Laboratory Aides required for a number of new opportunities in Pathology Department located in an acute hospital in Limerick.
-Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management
- -Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
Ideally have a recognised qualification in life sciences/pathology
- Ideally some post graduate experience in a pathology laboratory setting, industry or clinical will be considered
- Undergraduate experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available asap
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV. For more information, call Silvia on 065 686