TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting Social Workers for open roles based in North Dublin
We are looking for both graduate and experienced Social Workers who display can display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
These are full time roles, working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week and are for a minimum of 3 months on various teams including: Duty Intake, Child Protection & Welfare, Fostering
The Social Worker will:
- Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and groups.
- Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
- Manage and prioritise a caseload appropriate to the post.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
- Work within current legislation, relevant policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols as laid down by the employer.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Keep the Team Leader fully informed and up-to-date on all significant matters.
A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
Registration with CORU or in the process.
Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
Access to a car and full drivers licence.
Market leading rates of pay.
Opportunity to work with an award winning agency 2002-2018.
Continued personal & professional development.
The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
Access to our training department.
Flexible working hours.
Assistance and detailed review of cv content and format/interview technique if required
Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required
- When you join TTM Healthcare you can expect:
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity -
The next step up in your career starts here!
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please call Amy on 065-6869300 ext. 116