Have you an interest in working in addiction and homeless services? Do you want to help reduce the number of family and kids that are homeless?
Do you want consistent full time hours, flexibility for days, nights and sleepovers in services?
TTM have immediate vacancies on an agency basis with full time rolling roster for 30 experienced Support Workers/Project Workers working with some of Ireland's largest voluntary organisations and Homeless services in Dublin City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the homeless/addiction sector. We are supporting some of Ireland's Leading Homeless Services in Dublin City centre, who provide shelter, care and support to individuals who, for various reasons, find themselves out of home. We are looking for exceptional candidates who have experience in either Residential care, Addiction or Family support services, and are qualified in Healthcare
Job Type / Category:
This role is for agency Support Workers/Project Workers to work on a locum basis in Homeless Services in Dublin City Centre. Candidates must be flexible and willing to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers. The services are located in Dublin City Centre and in surrounding areas and candidates must be willing to go between locations. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- QQI 5 in Healthcare
- Other relevant qualifications
The ideal applicant will have:
- 6 months experience in Homeless, Addiction or Residential Care services.
- Previous experience working in low threshold services or working with challenging behaviour would be an advantage.
- Full availability nights to meet the service needs.
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Access to our training department.
- Flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now! - The next step up in your career starts here.