TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Social Care Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis in Newcastle in Co. Wicklow. (20mins from Bray)
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Support Workers to work alongside people with intellectual disabilities and Autism. This role would involve assisting service users in all the activities of daily living.
You would need to facilitate service users to maintain and promote their independence.
This job is for qualified, experienced Social care Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis as agency staff. Candidates would need to be flexible to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum.
- Atleast 6 months experience working with young adults who present with autism or intellectual disability
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Must have or be willing to complete the following training's.
- Patient manual handling
- Fire safety
- Children's First
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Safe administration of medication
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading HSE rates of pay.
- Rosters a Month in Advance
- Full time hours available
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
**Face to face interview required so please get in touch to schedule**
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to start the application process.