Clinical Specialist Radiographer in Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of the biggest acute private hospital in Galway.
Part of Ireland's largest independent hospital group, they are renowned for the quality of its service provision coupled with a rich tradition in healthcare. It is one of the largest providers of private healthcare in Ireland.
They are internationally accredited by the Joint Commission International Accreditation Standards for Hospital (JCI), the leading organisation in the international accreditation of hospitals for quality and patient safety.
The Radiology Department in this hospital offers a full range of diagnostic and interventional services, from digital mammography to ultrasound, CT, MRI and Interventional procedures.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be responsible for supervising staff and successfully managing service delivery on a day to day basis, as well as carrying out the duties appropriate to a Radiographer in relation to Interventional Radiology, amongst other duties. Rotation to other areas of the department on a periodic basis is also necessary as participation in the on-call service is required.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the successful candidate.
- BSc or its equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Radiography
- Substantial experience in Cardiac Catheterisation experience
- CORU Registration is essential
- Demonstrate ability to manage clinical and non-clinical situations
- Have proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Schemes
- Restaurant Facilities
- Staff Car Parking
- Staff Members' Discount on Services
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Mindfulness Training and Wellbeing Promotions
- Competitive Retirement Pension Package
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Roisin at email@example.com, or call Roisin on 01 513 4908 to discuss further.