In collaboration with our clients, TTM Healthcare are hiring Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses and Clinical Nurse Managers for full-time permanent positions located in our client's Intellectual Disability services situated in Dublin / Kildare and Wicklow.
Our client's fantastic facilities and management structure will offer you with a progression plan from within and exposure to specific areas of nursing which you may have an interest in.
Permanent full-time permanent positions. Levels of nursing vacancies are shown below:
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Manager (1) - management course required
- Person in Charge- management course required
- Clinical Nurse Manager (2) - management course required
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
Dublin North (Day Services & Residential)
Dublin South (Residential Services)
Dublin City Centre (Day Services)
The successful applicant will be offered a permanent contract on an attractive incremented pay scale and will be offered the increment as per verification of service form.
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (Registered General Nurse / Intellectual Disability Nurse)
- Applicants must have previous experience working in Residential Care or Day Services settings with Adults/ Children with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Applicants must have excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and initiative skills.
- Nurse Manager applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 year's intellectual disability experience with management course completed to date.
- HSE Incremented Pay Scale
- Maternity Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Paid sick Leave
- 24 - 27 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Paid training
- Training and Development programmes
- Career progression opportunities
- Fore-casted rosters
What can I offer you?
- Provide you with in-depth knowledge of the nursing market to date.
- Complete in-depth screening to understand your needs.
- Assist you with the submission of your C.V. and fast-track it to our clients.
- Liaise directly on your behalf and our client's behalf with regards to any queries and required communication.
- Manage the interview process
- Provide you with tools and preparation prior to the interview
- Manage your offer letters / references and any required documentation
- €150 refer a friend voucher T&C's apply
- Ensure a smooth process from start to finish to allow you to focus on your work/personal/family life
Enquiries / Applications
To apply for the above position, simply submit your most recent Curriculum Vitae to this advert. Once your Curriculum Vitae has been recieved and reviewed, TTM Healthcare Nursing Team Recruitment Consultant, Sarah Byrne will be in contact to discuss your career in greater detail.
*Applications are strictly confidential