Radiology Services Manager required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of an independent, acute care hospital based in Dublin.
As Radiology Services Manager, you will provide strategic and clinical leadership to ensure the delivery of a patient centric, efficient and high quality Radiology Service. You will work collaboratively to promote innovation, high standards of practise, patient care and governance.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing a progressive Radiology Services function throughout the organisation
- Ensuring all service developments are implemented in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner
- Ensuring the radiology department is sufficiently staffed and managing rostering, recruitment, TAMS, leave, complaints and career development opportunities for staff
- Work closely with continuous improvement to streamline processes, patient flow, revenue cycle management and drive efficiencies in line with the hospital's growth and strategic development
- Maintaining good collaborative working relationship and communications with appropriate statutory, professional and voluntary organisations responsible for and/or participating in health care
Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of healthcare environment, effective problem solving skills, the ability to improve efficiency within the working environment and the ability to evolve and adapt to a rapid changing environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the capacity to inspire teams to the confident delivery of excellent services.
- BSc in Radiology or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence
- Have an ability to work under pressure and met deadlines
- CORU Registered
- Experience of high volume service delivery is desirable
- Strong stakeholder relations and internal communications experience is desirable
To discuss further or to apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com or call 01 513 4908.