TTM, Ireland's Large Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018, an accolade which no specialised recruitment business has been awarded to date. Our ambition is to stand out in the market as a disruptor, bring a more human, and personalised approach to recruitment. Our Four Values: Integrity, Precision, Pioneering and Community allow us to bring our Brand to life.
TTM are looking for an ambitious 360 Recruitment Consultant to join us in our HQ in Ennis to work a Locum desk, recruiting within the IT and Accounting Sector.
We're currently recruiting within our Business Support Team and are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
You'll be responsible for:
- As a Recruitment Consultant within our Business Support Team, you'll run your desk like it's your own business, booking and co-ordinating candidates, winning new business and meeting existing clients while matching the right candidate to the right job on a consistent basis to build recurring locum revenue and margin.
- A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client visits, retention of existing clients, attending networking events and constantly seeking feedback.
- Identification of key client influencers, adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, colleges and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. High performing individuals with an aptitude for sales and business development can expect to be progress quickly. You will need to be prepared to work hard as we expect service to be delivered to the highest standards, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression knows no limits.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
- Achieving weekly KPI's set by division manager.
- Any other duties as and when required.
What you need to succeed?
- Ability to demonstrate that you're sales driven, results-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
- Be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
- Be ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
- Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Ability to deliver Results
- Commercially Bright
We reward High Performance - 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success.
Career Building - we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
Health - A suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social & Private Healthcare looking after your health and wellbeing
Security - offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
Giving Back - we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
Fun - Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish