Medical Scientist (Multidisciplinary), required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of an independent, acute care hospital based in North Dublin.
The JCI accredited Pathology Department performs a wide range of clinical laboratory investigations utilising state of the art diagnostic analysers and techniques.
As Multidisciplinary Medical Scientist, you will be working in a rotational post, between the Haematology, Blood Transfusion and Biochemistry departments.
This is a permanent, full time position, working 37 hours per week, with competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer.
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Experience of working in the relevant disciplines
- Experience of working within Laboratory SOPs/Policies and conducting audits according to ISO15189
- Healthcare Schemes
- Restaurant Facilities
- Staff Car Parking
- Staff Members' Discount on Services
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Mindfulness Training and Wellbeing Promotions
- Competitive Retirement Pension Package
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.