On behalf of our client, TTM Healthcare are recruiting a School Nurse for a full-time permanent position located in Dublin South.
The successful Staff Nurse will be offered a full-time permanent contract (term time) on the HSE Salary Scale is required to attend an induction and training prior to starting with our client. (All training provided is free of charge.)
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
- Registered Children's Nurse
- Nursing qualification - Intellectual Disability or Paediatric Nursing
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais - (RNID / RCN)
- Have a strong interest and /or experience in working with children with an intellectual disability and their families.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding relevant legislation pertinent to support of children
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and initiative skills.
- HSE Incremented Pay Scale
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Leave
- 27 - 27 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Free Paid Training
- Training and Development programmes
- Career progression
- Rolling rosters
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call Sarah Byrne on 01-5136740 or email your Curriculum Vitae to this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities, please call 01-5136740