On behalf of our client, TTM Healthcare are hiring an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a permanent full time contract located in Co. Limerick.
Our client has a number of acute chest pain clinics located nationwide and holds a current full time post in Limerick. This clinics provides a variety of heart rhythm monitors, pacemaker checks, Echo cardiograms and blood work analysis
While the position is Limerick based the successful candidate must be prepared to work in a dynamic and pressured environment and be in a position to travel to our other locations should the need arise.
- Have a minimum of three years post registration experience
- Experience of running their own clinic
- Team management experience
€60,000 (depending on experience)
Monday - Friday
- Applicants must obtain an active NMBI registration
- Hold an Advanced Nurse Practitioner Qualification
- Post-Graduation Certificate in Cardiac Care or relevant experience gained in a Cardiac Setting
- Basic/Advanced Life support qualification
If you are interested in the above position and would like to apply, please submit your C.V. to this advert. Once your C.V. has been reviewed and recieved, TTM Healthcare Nursing Consultant Sarah Byrne will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail.
*All enquiries/applications are confidential