PACS/RIS Manager/Clinical Specialist Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Ireland, based in Dublin City.
As PACS/RIS Manager, you will be responsible for taking a lead role in the day to day operation of PACS & RIS, including project planning & development, installation, upgrade, acceptance testing and training, as well as system upgrades, daily system monitoring, quality control and performance monitoring, training, troubleshooting & problem solving and maintenance of the system, amongst other duties.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer for the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Relevant post graduate qualification plus three years' experience OR six years' post graduate radiography experience
- CORU Registration
- Comprehensive knowledge of current diagnostic Imaging operations, processes, workflow & procedures.
- Excellent IT skills (knowledge of major operating systems, database management, security & privacy issues)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- VHI Discount Scheme
- Discounted Inpatient & Outpatient Treatment Rates
- Sick Leave Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Financial Support for Career Training & Development
- Staff Care Services Programme
- Career Break Scheme
- Discount Pharmacy Rates
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Credit Union Scheme
- Sports & Social Club
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 (0) 1 513 4908 to discuss further.