Children's Respite Nurse - Full-time - Permanent Position - Wicklow - RNID or RCN
On behalf of my client, a nationwide known provider of healthcare services across Intellectual Disability, Adult Mental Health and Child and Adultescent Psychiatry, I am hiring a Children's Respite Nurse for their services located in North Wicklow.
The successful candidate must be committed to providing the highest standard of services in support of children to live satisfying, fulfilling and interesting lives. The successful Staff Nurse will also be offered a permanent contract on the HSE Salary Scale is required to attend an induction and training prior to starting with our client. (All training provided is free of charge.)
The role will require flexible weekend and weekday working to reflect the needs of the Children’s Respite Service.
- Be on the current register of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and preferably RNID trained;
- Have a strong interest and /or experience in working with children with an intellectual disability and their families.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and initiative skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities and relevant legislation pertinent to support of children.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and social model practice in support of children;
- Obtain a full driving license (please outline any penalty pts on application).
- Incremented Pay Scale
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Leave
- 27 - 27 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Free Paid Training
- Training and Development programmes
- Career progression
If you would like to enquire more about this role and would like to apply, send your most up to date Curriculum Vitae to this advert. Once recieved and reviewed, TTM Healthcare Consultant Sarah Byrne will be in contact to screen and answer any queries you may have.