Clinical Specialist CT Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a leading private hospital, based in North Dublin.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be managing, supervising and undertaking the day-to-day operational issues of the CT department, maintaining an effective and efficient high quality radiographic service.
You will assist the Radiology Services Manager in leading and managing the radiography and administrative team, with particular emphasis on all matters relating to CT. You will also maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical and radiographic developments in relation to Computed Tomography and promote awareness of new developments, amongst other duties.
This is a permanent, full time role, with excellent salary and benefits on offer to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualification in CT
- CORU Registration
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in CT
- Excellent Radiographic and CT skills
- Excellent Organisational and Managerial skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Staff members discount on services
- Staff car parking facilities
- Restaurant facilities
- Staff awards
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant qualifications and skills for this role, to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further.