Are you a newly Qualified Social care Graduate looking for work?
TTM are recruiting all newly qualified graduates to work across an array of services in intellectual disability, Homeless Services and Day services all over Co. Dublin.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Social care Graduates to work alongside people with intellectual disabilities, homelessness and addiction. This role would involve assisting service users in all the activities of daily living.
You would need to facilitate service users to maintain and promote their independence.
This job is for qualified, experienced Support Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis as agency staff. Candidates would need to be flexible to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Care level 8 or Newly Graduates
- Previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to start the application process.