TTM Healthcare, In partnership with our client, are recruiting for full-time permanent staff nurse positions in a Residential Services in Bray. Our client has an excellent reputation in the nursing market.
These services are high support units and require the staff nurse to have experience with intellectual disabilities, dementia and personal care. Outings into the community will also take place on a daily basis.
The successful Staff Nurse will be offered a permanent contract on the HSE Salary Scale is required to attend an induction and training prior to starting with our client. (All training provided is free of charge.)
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse OR
- Registered General Nurse
Applicants are required to meet the below requirements:
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
- Have previous experience working in Residential Care or Day Services settings preferably with Adults/ Children with Learning Disabilities and Dementia Care.
- HSE Incremented Pay Scale
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Leave
- 27 - 27 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Free Paid Training
- Training and Development programmes
- Career progression
- Rolling rosters
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call Sarah Byrne on 01-5136740 or email your Curriculum Vitae to this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities, please call 01-5136740