Senior Clinical or Neuro Clinical Psychologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a North Dublin based hospital.
As Senior Clinical Psychologist, you will be contributing towards an evidence-based-MDT service within a Specialist Rehabilitation programme.
You will be implementing Hospital policy with regard to psychological services, contributing to service planning, innovation, evaluation and the development of policy within the Rehabilitation Programme, co-ordinating psychological assessment and therapeutic interventions, writing up case notes, reports and all matters pertaining to the delivery of a complete psychology service, participating in multi-disciplinary assessment and the establishment of appropriate treatment programmes as part of the work of the team.
This is a part-time post (18.5 hours), to cover maternity leave.
- Recognised Honours Degree in Psychology
- Recognised Post-Graduate Professional Qualification in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years satisfactory post-graduate experience in Clinical Psychology
- Demonstrate competence in delivering a professional service including experience in working with adults who have rehabilitation needs
- Training and experience in psychological assessment and therapy techniques appropriate to well-being in the rehabilitation setting desirable
- Experience in formally supervising trainee psychologists desirable
- Have a good understanding of the total healthcare delivery system
- Have a clear understanding of professional ethics
- Experience with inter-professional & MDT consultative work desirable
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Be aware of relevant legislative and regulatory frameworks
To apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to Robyn at email@example.com or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.