Clinical Sales Specialist
We are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Sales Specialist. Our client who is at the forefront of supplying and supporting diagnostic and measurement equipment in Ireland and the UK with specific focus on Respiratory, ICU, Coronary Care, Theatre, Emergency Dept, Maternity and Medical Training. This division specialises in the supply of medical equipment to Public and Private Hospitals as well as primary care providers. This equipment ranges from Defibrillators, Ventilators, training and Simulation products, to AEDs, training devices and primary care/GP medical supplies.
Purpose of Role:
Achievement of sales and growth objectives in the area of medical devices that include defibrillators and ventilators for resuscitation, emergency and high dependency care, ventilation, and clinical simulation and training products.
This role is based in North Dublin covering North Dublin, Wicklow, Meath and Kildare.
- Development of sales opportunities in the following areas: Hospitals, Primary Care, Education within medical and nursing schools, Emergency Services and Business to Business.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships including Consultants, GP Principles, NCHDs, Resuscitation Officers, Nursing & Medical staff up to Medical Directors & DONs and Biomedical Engineers.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Liaise with internal sales coordinators on a day to day basis
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- The successful candidate must reside within or near the territory.
- 3+ year experience in a medical device sales role within the Irish healthcare market.
- Nursing qualification with experience of acute care specifically patients requiring ventilating support although not a pre-requisite would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of Irish Health care sector.
- Full driver's license.
Competitive Salary with an excellent package attached
Don't delay!! email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andre at 0860209074 for more information