CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2 (INTENSIVE CARE UNIT)
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for an Intensive Care Unit of a well -established private hospital in Dublin. The hospital uses state-of-the-art facilities and offers an outstanding level of expertise and advanced technology.
The CNM2 will have effective managerial and leadership skills and must be able to communicate and co-operate with the medical, nursing and multi disciplinary staff teams in the delivery of care for patients.
Duties will include:
- Managing the Unit/Ward taking responsibility for the safe delivery and co-ordination of nursing services for patients, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist nursing care service.
- Planning, developing and monitoring human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Planning specialist nursing service, innovations and developments.
- Ensuring that nursing care is based on the latest research findings and constitute best practice.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered with the Irish Nursing Board, NMBI
- 5 years clinical experience in an acute setting, with 3 of those in ICU.
- Have a Higher Diploma/Post Grad in Intensive Care Nursing
- Must have ACLS
- Healthcare management qualification desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Summer Leave Initiative
- Life Assurance
- Personal Development & Educational Support
- Wellness at Work
To apply for this position or for more information, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com