Cardiac Physiologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a large, private hospital based in West Dublin, committed to providing excellence in patient care using state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technology.
The Cardiology Department provides a wide range of Cardiac Diagnostic services, including a Cardiac Catheterisation Suite.
As Cardiac Physiologist, you will be required to perform and interpret ECG and Stress tests, while demonstrating competence in BP Monitoring and Analysis, Holter Monitoring and Analysis and understanding of Pacemakers, Defibrillators and Echocardiography.
Cath Lab experience is also desirable.
This a fixed term, full-time post, to cover maternity leave
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent
- Minimum one year post graduate relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Roisin at email@example.com or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further