Laboratory Services Manager, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of Ireland's leading independent provider of medical laboratory testing services, located in Dublin.
Reporting to the Director of Laboratory & Commercial Operations, the Lab Manager will be responsible for the operational management and development of all Laboratory Services.
This will include service effectiveness and efficiency reviews, operational and technological development, continuous quality improvement and hands-on people management.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with competitive salary and benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- ACSLM membership
- Minimum 10 years' post graduate experience in a medical laboratory, minimum 5 years' in a senior capacity
- Excellent knowledge of good laboratory practices and demonstrable operational management abilities
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and monitoring performance against KPIs
- A commitment to Laboratory Accreditation with good experience of leading a laboratory to achieving or maintaining accreditation to the ISO 15189 medical testing standard
- Strong experience in people management
- Proven ability to work and deliver services within agreed budgets
- High capacity for responsibility and individual initiative
- Pragmatic and outcome-oriented
- Outstanding organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
To apply or discuss further, please submit a copy of your updated CV to Robyn at email@example.com, or call 01 513 4908