Chief Medical Scientist (Histology), required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of Ireland's leading independent provider of medical laboratory testing services, located in Dublin.
As Chief Medical Scientist, you will be responsible for the operational management and development of the Histology Department.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with competitive salary and benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- ACSLM membership
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist with exposure to all aspects of the area of Histology
- Skilled in Histopathology, Laboratory Skills, Cytopathology, and Molecular Pathology
- A commitment to Laboratory Accreditation with good experience of leading a laboratory to achieving or maintaining accreditation to the ISO 15189 medical testing standard
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and monitoring performance against KPI's
- Recruit, train and lead a team of skilled medical and administrative staff, creating and promoting healthy working relationships
- Identify and implement operational processes to the standard of best practice in order to optimise use of resources
- High capacity for responsibility and individual initiative
- Outstanding organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
To apply or discuss further, please submit a copy of your updated CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01 513 4908