Every Pharmacists Dream Role!!!!
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a Limerick/Clare based pharmacy.
This role is also open to Support Pharmacists that wish to progress to Supervising level!
This is a full time permanent role, immediate start, however we will hold out for the right candidate.
What makes this role so attractive?
- 4 days per week (usually 2 days on /one day off/ 2 days on) Days flexible and can be swapped as needed
- Alternate Saturdays
- No late nights/ no bank holidays/ no Sundays
- Excellent technician staff and prescription filing systems in place
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, interesting patient profile and all new HSE initiatives
- 4km from Limerick city with free parking
- Competitive Salary plus pension contribution!
- Staff retention is exceptionally high
The Clients aim is to provide staff with opportunities to continue their education and training. This will be achieved by continuous training and self-development work, along with providing an environment where they can reach their full potential and beyond. They will enable staff to gain a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment from their work, which will reflect in the quality of their service.
All Applicants must be registered with the PSI
All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Call Louise today on 0656869300 ext 117 or email your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the next great step in your career.