TTM, Ireland's Large Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018, an accolade which no specialised recruitment business has been awarded to date. Our ambition is to stand out in the market as a disruptor, bring a more human, and personalised approach to recruitment. Our Four Values: Integrity, Precision, Pioneering and Community allow us to bring our Brand to life.
TTM are looking for an ambitious Associate Consultant (Out of Hours Team - 4pm on Friday to 7.30am on Monday morning) to join us in our HQ in Ennis to work a locum desk.
We're currently recruiting within our On-Call Team and are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
You'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound calls from clients and candidates.
- Managing and adapting staff rosters in line with client requirements.
- Monitor the out of hours On-Call phone to ensure a high response rate and fill rate to requests for cover. On - call starts at 4pm on Friday and finishes at 7.30am on Monday morning (Tuesday morning on a bank holiday weekend).
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk
- Updating all information captured, conversations booking etc on the ITRIS database.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
- Identification of key client influencers, adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
- Achieving weekly KPI's set by division manager.
- Any other duties as and when required.
What you need to succeed?
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
- Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Ability to deliver Results
- Commercially Bright
We reward High Performance - 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success.
Career Building - we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
Health - A suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social & Private Healthcare looking after your health and wellbeing
Security - offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
Giving Back - we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
Fun - Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish