TTM Healthcare have an excellent opportunity for a Support Pharmacist to work full-time in the Tipperary area. It is important that the successful Pharmacist demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience is essential.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Professional approach to work.
- Dedicated Patient focus.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Be accurate, confidential with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Great Staff Discount
- Friendly team environment
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days' annual leave which increases yearly
- PRSA contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information, send through your most recent CV to Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise Today on 0656869300 ext 117.