Inpatient Services Manager (full-time, permanent), required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of the largest, acute private hospital in Dublin. This hospital offers the widest range of specialist care in Ireland's only integrated multi-hospital campus.
As Inpatient Services Manager, you will be leading the Inpatient Service, with a view to improving the patient experience, driving efficiency in service delivery and growing services, in line with the Hospital's Operational Plans. You will be responsible for driving inpatient activity to meet key performance targets with a particular focus on admission, discharge and transfer processes.
You will work collaboratively with the other service line managers, clinical and non-clinical support service managers, and lead Clinicians, to drive the continual improvement of the quality of services to patients by redesigning services to meet best practice standards, improving efficiency and effectiveness.
This is a senior management position, reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations. It is an excellent opportunity to lead and contribute to initiatives that improve the patient experience and meet the Hospital's progressive development agenda, and would suit an Allied Health or Nursing Professional with a high level of Operational Managerial experience.
- Relevant Clinical Graduate Qualifications (management qualification is desirable)
- Five years relevant experience with minimum three years in a management post
- Experience of Change Projects e.g. introduction of new service, process changes
- Previous operational management experience
- Familiarity with Irish health structures, services and funding models
- Demonstrate knowledge of change management & organisational development processes
- Good understanding of principles and practice of managing staff performance
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Leadership skills e.g. communication, motivation, problem solving
- Experience of managing budgets is desirable
- VHI and Aviva Group Scheme
- Disability Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Leave Scheme
- Health Service Credit Union
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Discount Pharmacy Rates
- Tax Saver Bus & Rail Tickets
- Support for Training & Development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
A full job description is available for this post. To apply, or discuss further, please send an updated copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience, to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908.